PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION IN ABBEY BRASS – PRIVACY STATEMENT
Last updated: May 21, 2018
● We want full transparency about what we do with your personal information. If you have questions, please contact us.
● Most of the information we have about you is information you provide us when you contact us to enquire about a booking, learning an instrument or joining Abbey Brass as a member.
● Your personal information is not shared with anyone unless we have to share to provide the service or you have consented to such sharing. If you become a member of Abbey Brass, we share your name, email address and phone number with Spond AS in order to provide a service for us to manage attendance and notify members of Abbey Brass events. You will have access to the data held by Spond AS and can rectify or delete it at any time. A GDPR compliance statement from Spond is available to read here. We also use G Suite by Google to store, manage and process your data. A GDPR compliance statement from Google is available to read here.
● You can rectify and delete your personal information at any time, and we will not store it any longer than is necessary for the purpose of membership.
● Other Abbey Brass members may access your information if you become a member. Abbey Brass Committee members may access your information if you get in touch regarding learning an instrument or booking us for an event.
● Marketing – if you sign up to receive Marketing from us, such as news from the band and notice of upcoming events, we will be able to send marketing by email, post or other communication methods to you. You may request not to receive such marketing.
● Our data processors are located within the EU and are GDPR compliant.
● You have the right to access the personal data we have registered about you, and if you would like to view the data please ask a member of the Committee. If any of the information we have registered about you is incorrect, we encourage you to contact a member of the Committee to have it updated. There, you may also request that your personal information is deleted unless you are a member of Abbey Brass and we need your details for the purposes of membership. You may also withdraw any consents you have given at any time.
● Children of any age may become a member of Abbey Brass, and if so we require consent from a parent or legal guardian to be able to contact a child for the purposes of membership; or a parent of guardian can opt to receive those messages on behalf of the child.
● We will occasionally update this privacy statement to reflect any changes.
● Controller and contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org